Pearson Park Resort
Last Updated: 11 months ago
- Longitude: 25.83501
- Latitude: -33.689914
- Self Catering
- Camp Sites
Monday - Sunday: 7am - 9pm
Price per site: - R 295 - 550 (4 people per site)
Price per Cottage: - R 420 - 895 (sleeps 4)
Children welcome: - yes, always and all ages
- Rates may vary and reduced rates may apply to additional persons. All rates are indicative only, may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice.
About Pearson Park Resort
Pearson Park Resort is a paradise for watersport and nature lovers alike, situated a mere 3km's from the Matyholweni or Southern Entrance to the Addo Elephant National Park on the banks of the Sundays River, Colchester.
Colchester presents endless choices: enjoy an early morning game drive in the Addo Elephant Park, take a stroll along the endless white sandy beach, cast a fishing line in the afternoon and toast the setting sun amongst friends. Other activities include canoe hire, fishing, bird watching, endless unspoilt sandy beaches, the Nukakamma Canoe Trail, and we can also arrange sunrise or sunset-cruises on the Sundays River. The Sundays River is ideal for relaxed canoeing, river cruise and angling trips.
Pearson Park Resort offers campers and caravanners 150 very spacious, grassed and shady sites and a few self-catering cottagesPearson Park offers you a great, secluded, back to nature holiday getaway, which is second to none.
There are 150 camping sites and a number of self-catering cottages.
Room / Unit Features
- Microwave In Room
- No Smoking In Rooms
On Site Features
- Braai / Barbeque Area
- Child Friendly (all Ages)
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Cycle Local Trail Info
- Parking (off Street)
- Pet Friendly (by Arrangement)
- Reception (business Hours Only)
- Smoking (non Indoors)
- Swimming Pool
- Cycle Mapped Routes
Map and Directions to Pearson Park Resort
From Port Elizabeth
• Follow freeway onto the N2 Grahamstown for approximately 40km
• Cross Over the Sundays River
• Turn into Colchester at the 2nd Entrance (Spar/BP Fuel Station)
• Follow the road behind the Spar complex to The Resort Office.