Last Updated: September 2017
Contact Etta Hewitt
About Dungbeetle Tours
Dungbeetle Tours and Activities, expect to see the unexpected and enjoy this all africa experience with some of the following tours:
- Addo Elephant National Park Drives
- On the half day tour we recommend 9.30 to 2.30 p.m.; this will give you the opportunity to join the private game reserves afternoon/evening tour
- Afternoon/evening safari to Private Game Reserve
- A four to five hour game drive in open vehicles, includes a delicious buffet dinner, all prepared on open fires.
- Elephant back rides and interaction
- This is a unique opportunity for those who want to have close up contact with these gentle giants in their natural environment. Touch them, feed them and ride them. Rescued from being culled, these elephants have been tamed and trained on the reward system. No chains or beatings.
- What the Sundays River Offers you
- Let Dennis take you fishing. Learn how to throw a net for live bait, do some prawn pumping (bait) and learn how to collect pencil bait. Then go fishing. Catch yourself a fish and bring it back to the lodge. For a small fee we will set you up with your own private braai (barbecue) and salads.