Kromrivier Farm Stays, Accommodation & Camping Venue
Last Updated: 2 weeks ago
Contact Jenifer Meyer
Kromrivier Farm Stays, Accommodation & Camping Venue, Kirkwood, Eastern Cape, South Africa
- Longitude: 25.851168
- Latitude: -33.337426
- Bed And Breakfast
- Self Catering
- Camp Sites
- Guest House
- Farm Getaway
- Wheel Chair Friendly
- Cycle Friendly Accommodation
- Child Friendly
We are open 24/7
check in time 14h00
check out time 10h00
R400 per night per person for Farm House
R150 per person per night for Camping Sites
- Rates may vary and reduced rates may apply to additional persons. All rates are indicative only, may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice.
About Kromrivier Farm Stays, Accommodation & Camping Venue
Our Farm is situated an hour's drive from Port Elizabeth on the N10 to Cradock. We border on the Addo Elephant Park in the beautiful Kromrivier Valley.
Here you will be able to relax and enjoy the beauty of nature that is ideal for hiking and mountain biking (bring your own) as well as bird viewing of which we have plenty. Binoculars is a must!
The Farm House is rented as one unit.
There are 4 bedrooms, sleeping 15 people, all bedding supplied, two bathrooms, one with a shower and one with a bath.
The kitchen is fully equipped to make and serve meals. There is a gas Fridge/ Freezer and 4 plate gas stove with oven. The dining room seats 20 people, catering equipment available at extra cost.
- Indoor and outdoor Barbecue facilities (wood supplied) as well as a Bon Fire Area.
- Safe Parking on the premises.
- Non smoking indoors, with designated smoking areas outside.
- Free wi-fi.
- Guests have access to the whole farm for hiking, biking and spending time out doors.
- Splash pool, kids under 5 must be supervised.
- Supper and Breakfast can be ordered from the Main Farm House with prior arrangements. Braai packs
- can be provided.
- Bottled water, soft drinks, juice, chips and chocolates available from Main House, at extra cost.
Room / Unit Features
- Fan In Room
- Kitchen (fully Equipped)
- No Smoking In Rooms
- Safe In Room
- Wake Up Calls
- Free Wifi
On Site Features
- Braai / Barbecue
- Dinner (prior Arrangement)
- Business Facilities
- Conference Facilities
- Gay Friendly
- Guest Lounge
- Ice In Summer
- Laundry Service Available
- Parking (undercover)
- Secure Parking
- Pet Friendly (by Arrangement)
- Reception (business Hours Only)
- Smoking (non Indoors)
- Cycle Wash Bay
- Cycle Local Trail Info
- Secure Cycle Storage
- Picnic Baskets (by Arrangement)
- Transfers (others)
Map and Directions to Kromrivier Farm Stays, Accommodation & Camping Venue
From Port Elizabeth, take the N2 towards Grahamstown, continue for 27km but do not take the off ramp to Grahamstown. Continue straight under the bridge towards Nanaga Farmstall. Then continue on the N10 towards Cradock for 21km and you will pass the last town before us, Paterson on your right. Continue straight on the N10 for 14km after Paterson and turn left onto the gravel road, at the signs Addo Palace and Kromrivier (see photos) Continue on the gravel road for 8.7km and we are the 3rd Farm House on your left, with a security gate next to the road